- 78% of orders impacted by Clerk
- 64% of total revenues came from Clerk’s search and recommendation contents
- 13% growth in average basket size
- 74.8% of customers buy products via site search powered by Clerk
- 4.9x higher probability of customers converting after using Clerk search
- 3.55 more products added into each order with Clerk recommendations
- 356% increase in conversion rate
As the leading online parapharmacy in Italy, eFarma has acquired a large group of customers, and the number is still growing. Yet, with an increasing number of visitors browsing and shopping on their e-commerce site, more digital footprints were also left behind. The brand found it difficult to systematically manage and thoroughly analyze this large amount of data by themselves. In particular, they wished to make use of these valuable data to better understand customer interests and missed conversions.
While the business was rapidly growing, eFarma was searching for solutions to maximize marketing outcomes with minimal efforts. Before implementing Clerk, it was too time- and energy-consuming for the eFarma team to manually manage all their merchandising campaigns, especially sales campaigns.
eFarma has an extensive, comprehensive catalog with over 40,000 health and wellness products for customers to choose from. While offering customers a wide range of options, the brand struggled with helping them navigate around the website and find the right product. For instance, eFarma wanted to optimize their customers’ onsite search experience, so they were looking for a search engine that can better understand customer’s search intents and queries as well as present the most relevant products.