- 46% of products sold via Clerk
- 43% of orders impacted by Clerk
- 17% increase in basket size
- 21.2% of customers buy products via site search powered by Clerk
- 11.2x higher probability that customers convert after using site search
- 24.2% of customers buy products via Clerk recommendations
- € 3,341 more revenue generated by Clerk email recommendations
- 330% increase in conversion rate
For many e-commerce sites, a massive catalog with a wide variety of products holds both strengths and challenges. By providing over 15,000 products for customers to choose from, Ausilium can satisfy a wide range of customers' demands and needs. Yet, it was also a daunting task for its customers – elderly people in particular – to find the right products in this vast product catalog 😫. Therefore, Ausilium needed advanced technological solutions to help them create better website navigation, deliver more relevant search results, and ultimately improve customers' onsite shopping experience 👩💻.
Being a successful elder care business in Italy, Ausilium has a large group of active, loyal customers. Its e-commerce site welcomes over 25,000 daily visitors on average 👣. The brand realized that this large number of visitors on their site has also left a vast amount of customer behavioral data (such as visitors' click history, search history, and order history), so they were searching for a tool to analyze these valuable data points 🛠. Primarily, Ausilium wanted to conduct an advanced, detailed analysis of its customers' search statistics to better understand customer interests and identify potential areas to improve 🙏.